The control body of ELGRA VISION D.O.O. started working in August 2006, the same year the company itself was founded. As well as the laboratory, it is an integral part of the business complex of the company in Ugrinovci. When its equipping was completed during 2010 and 2011, its operation was Body standardized according to the requirements of the SRPS ISO / IEC 17020: 2012 standard.
The control body is a special organizational unit that has all the prerogatives of impartiality and independence in accordance with the requirements of the said standard.
The control body deals with controlling the parameters of electrical installations and equipment. The services of the Control Body in the field of internal control are part of the construction, overhaul and audit of electrical installations and equipment. In addition to internal services, the Control Body also provides external services:
- Control of the insulation resistance of TT and EN cables, transformers, electric motors, generators and other devices at voltages from 50V to 5000V.
- Control of current loop resistance and short circuit current.
- Control of FID switches.
- Control of ground resistance.
- Control of Lightning arresters.
- Control of the connection of metal masses.
- Control of small resistances, such as transformer windings, with a micrometer.
- Control of soil compaction.
- Control of dielectric breakdown of transformer oil.
- Control of insulating carpets, gloves, boots and other equipment.
- Controlling overcurrent protection on circuit breakers.
- Control of voltage drop at switches.
- Brightness control.
- Controlling the heating with a non-contact thermometer.
- Controlling the heating of the joints with a thermal imaging camera.