Our laboratory started working in August 2006, the same year the company itself was founded. It is located within our business complex in Ugrinovci, at 16 Srete Zorkića Street. During 2010 and 2011, the equipping of the Laboratory was completed, and its operation was standardized according to the requirements of the SRPS ISO / IEC 17025: 2017 standard.
The laboratory, as a separate organizational unit, has all the prerogatives of impartiality and independence in accordance with the requirements of SRPS ISO / IEC 17025: 2017 and management system documents.
The laboratory deals with measuring and testing the parameters of electrical installations and equipment. Its services in the field of measurement and testing are of an internal nature within the construction, overhaul and audit of electrical installations and equipment. In addition, it provides the following external services:
- Insulation resistance of TT and EN cables, transformers, electric motors, generators and other devices with voltages from 50 V to 5000 V
- Loop current resistance and short circuit current
- FID switch testing
- Ground resistance testing
- Lightning arresters testing
- Testing the connection of metal masses
- Measurement of small resistance, such as transformers coils, with micro-om meter
- Testing the dielectric oil penetration of the transformer
- Testing of insulation carpets, gloves, boots and other equipment
- Testing of overcurrent protection on circuit breakers
- Testing the voltage drop at the switch contacts
- Brightness testing
- Heat testing with a contactless thermometer
- Heat testing with thermal imaging camera
The types of testing as well as the methods used during the testing process are defined by the scope of laboratory accreditation.