STATEMENT ON QUALITY POLICY, ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION, SAFETY AND OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH, SAFETY OF INFORMATION, LABORATORY TESTS AND CONTROL, AND MANAGEMENT AGAINST BRIBERY
ELGRA VISION D.O.O. bases its business success and further development on the quality of products and services, protection, safety and meeting the requirements of relevant international standards. Top quality services and products, as well as environmental protection and employee health, information security, laboratory testing, control, and management against bribes, are the hallmarks of all our business and production processes and activities. The principles of this policy are:
- Constant monitoring and full application of legal regulations and norms from the business activity of ELGRA VISION DOO and requirements of relevant standards of implemented integrated management systems.
- Good internal and external communication with the aim of creating, maintaining, and strengthening good business relationships.
- Planning and implementation of all activities are performed with constant monitoring and improvement of the quality of provided services and delivered products, to fully meet the agreed requirements of the client, while identifying risks to eliminate hazards that may have a negative impact on business with full implementation of this Policy. In that way, the realization of the set goals of quality and safety is done according to the documents and documented information of the integrated management system.
- Continuous improvement of organizational efficiency based on leadership and commitment of top management, on providing resources necessary for maintaining and improving the integrated system as well as the responsibilities of employees in all functions for the tasks they perform, without the possibility of transferring those responsibilities to others.
- Environmental protection through the preservation of the business and work environment, including pollution prevention, rational use of natural resources, materials and energy, reuse and recycling of products and packaging whenever possible.
- Full support and full contribution to cooperation with the environment and local self-government to improve environmental protection.
- Protection of safety and occupational health to prevent injuries, through training and development of employees, with constant consultation with them and the application of all measures, regulations and means of direct protection of employees and all present in our work environment.
- Continuous training and development of all employees to achieve a new culture of quality and awareness of the importance of preserving the environment and protecting health and safety at work.
- Motivation of all employees to better cooperate, trust and develop the sense of belonging to the company, with the aim of providing maximum creative potential.
- Protection of information by full implementation of control objectives, with identifying the risks and work on their prevention.
- Protection of all employees in accordance with the Law on Protection of Whistleblowers.
- Prevention and avoidance of possible discrepancies in the implementation of business processes in the field of information security, as well as prevention of any bribery and corruption in accordance with legal regulations and the international Standard ISO 37001.
- Improving the quality of suppliers by establishing partnerships with them.
- Continuous improvement of the quality of laboratory tests and quality control of products and services, by applying the latest test methods and measuring test equipment.
- Continuous improvement of overall business results by reducing labor costs while increasing quality and safety.
By implementing these principles in practice, all employees of ELGRA VISION D.O.O. give their contribution to the consistent application and maintenance of an integrated system of quality services and products, environmental protection, safety and health at work, quality of laboratory testing and control, information security and prevention of any form of bribery, all in accordance with international ISO standards 9001: 2015, ISO 14001: 2015, ISO 45001: 2018, ISO / IEC 17025: 2017, ISO / IEC 17020: 2012, ISO / IEC 27001: 2013 and ISO 37001: 2016.
ALL EMPLOYEES OF ELGRA VISION D.O.O. ARE OBLIGED TO BEHAVE IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE ADOPTED PRINCIPLES AND THUS CONTRIBUTE TO THE ACHIEVEMENT OF THE SET GOALS.
Miroslav Knezevic, general manager
Belgrade, April 4th, 2020.